The Phelan’s from Co. Laois explain their journey from transitioning from a sheep and beef enterprise to an organic dairy and the process involved during the conversion period and grants available through the DAFM to help achieve full organic status.
Latest News Categories
- Minister Humphreys Announces Successful Applicants Under Stage 1 of the LEADER Programme January 26, 2023
- Love Your Wellies Competition January 21, 2023
- Rural Project Learning Opportunity January 20, 2023
- Department Announces Sixth Competitive Call for Proposals for EIP-Agri Projects January 18, 2023
- Legacy4LIFE Launch New Organic Farming Survey January 16, 2023