There are many farms located on reclaimed bogland or land which are considered carbon rich. The Molloy’s from Co. Offaly explain some of the management tasks they have incorporated to maintain the environmental sustainability of farming on these soils.
Latest News Categories
- July 2023 EU CAP Network LEADER E-Newsletter August 30, 2023
- ‘2014-2022 LEADER Programme in Co. Louth’ Ezine case studies August 30, 2023
- Thematic Group report on ‘Making The Seven LEADER Principles Work’ published August 30, 2023
- Additional Call for Applications to the LEADER Food Initiative Announced August 30, 2023
- Ireland’s First on-farm Regenerative Agriculture Event August 30, 2023