The Phelan’s from Co. Laois explain their journey from transitioning from a sheep and beef enterprise to an organic dairy and the process involved during the conversion period and grants available through the DAFM to help achieve full organic status.
Latest News Categories
- Online dashboard explores if CAP 2023-27 is on track? May 19, 2023
- New App launched “AgriSnap” May 16, 2023
- Scientific Breakthrough Announced in Reducing Methane Emissions May 10, 2023
- Low Emission Slurry Spreading Scheme (LESS) & Dairy Equipment Scheme (DES) Now OPEN May 9, 2023
- Second Annual Online Survey announced for Primary Producers in Food Supply Chain May 9, 2023