The Phelan’s from Co. Laois explain their journey from transitioning from a sheep and beef enterprise to an organic dairy and the process involved during the conversion period and grants available through the DAFM to help achieve full organic status.
Latest News Categories
- July 2023 EU CAP Network LEADER E-Newsletter August 30, 2023
- ‘2014-2022 LEADER Programme in Co. Louth’ Ezine case studies August 30, 2023
- Thematic Group report on ‘Making The Seven LEADER Principles Work’ published August 30, 2023
- Additional Call for Applications to the LEADER Food Initiative Announced August 30, 2023
- Ireland’s First on-farm Regenerative Agriculture Event August 30, 2023