The Sheep Welfare Scheme (SWS) has many advantages when it comes to animal health. Louise Mahony from Co. Laois explains the actions she chose within the scheme, why she selected these actions and the positive impacts it has made to her farming enterprise.
Latest News Categories
- (no title) September 29, 2022
- LEADER Case Study on the ‘Restoration of Drumboe Steam Engine and Upgrading Works to Railway Museum’ in Co. Donegal September 28, 2022
- ‘Broadband 4 Our Community’ Initiative in Co. Kilkenny shortlisted for ENRD Rural Inspiration Award September 28, 2022
- Teagasc Transferring the Family Farm Clinics 2022 September 28, 2022
- Farmer’s Yards, Social Organisation for Older Farmers September 28, 2022