In recognition of the threat posed to farmland birds by modern farming practices, the Green Low–carbon Agri-environmental Scheme (GLAS) provides a range of tailored measures to protect and increase their numbers which is further explained here.
Latest News Categories
- July 2023 EU CAP Network LEADER E-Newsletter August 30, 2023
- ‘2014-2022 LEADER Programme in Co. Louth’ Ezine case studies August 30, 2023
- Thematic Group report on ‘Making The Seven LEADER Principles Work’ published August 30, 2023
- Additional Call for Applications to the LEADER Food Initiative Announced August 30, 2023
- Ireland’s First on-farm Regenerative Agriculture Event August 30, 2023