In recognition of the threat posed to farmland birds by modern farming practices, the Green Low–carbon Agri-environmental Scheme (GLAS) provides a range of tailored measures to protect and increase their numbers which is further explained here.
Latest News Categories
- Bioeconomy Action Plan Consultation November 30, 2022
- 2023-2027 LEADER Programme LAG Selection Process November 25, 2022
- New Chairperson of the Women in Agriculture Stakeholders Group November 24, 2022
- ‘Seen But Not Herd’ Glenamaddy/Dunmore District Event November 24, 2022
- University of Galway Pilot Project Combating Social Isolation and Loneliness in Farming November 24, 2022