In recognition of the threat posed to farmland birds by modern farming practices, the Green Low–carbon Agri-environmental Scheme (GLAS) provides a range of tailored measures to protect and increase their numbers which is further explained here.
Latest News Categories
- Minister Announces €150,000 in Upskilling Agri-Advisors in Organic Farming March 24, 2023
- Virtual Info Sessions for LIFE 23 Calls – 25th & 26th April 2023 March 23, 2023
- Minister McConalogue Announces Opening of €265m Suckler and Beef Support Schemes March 20, 2023
- Department Announce Farmer’s Clinics and Public Consultation Meetings to Assist with Basic Income Support and Sustainability (BISS) March 20, 2023
- Public Consultation Meetings Scheduled to Assist with Suckler Carbon Efficiency Programme (SCEP) March 20, 2023