Joe Melody from Bunratty Co. Clare was the 2020 Biodiversity Young Farmer of the Year, farming with biodiversity is always at the forefront of his mind and he takes us through some of the key considerations he has adopted on his farming enterprise and the benefits of biodiversity as a whole.
Latest News Categories
- Minister Announces €150,000 in Upskilling Agri-Advisors in Organic Farming March 24, 2023
- Virtual Info Sessions for LIFE 23 Calls – 25th & 26th April 2023 March 23, 2023
- Minister McConalogue Announces Opening of €265m Suckler and Beef Support Schemes March 20, 2023
- Department Announce Farmer’s Clinics and Public Consultation Meetings to Assist with Basic Income Support and Sustainability (BISS) March 20, 2023
- Public Consultation Meetings Scheduled to Assist with Suckler Carbon Efficiency Programme (SCEP) March 20, 2023