Joe Melody from Bunratty Co. Clare was the 2020 Biodiversity Young Farmer of the Year, farming with biodiversity is always at the forefront of his mind and he takes us through some of the key considerations he has adopted on his farming enterprise and the benefits of biodiversity as a whole.
Latest News Categories
- Bioeconomy Action Plan Consultation November 30, 2022
- 2023-2027 LEADER Programme LAG Selection Process November 25, 2022
- New Chairperson of the Women in Agriculture Stakeholders Group November 24, 2022
- ‘Seen But Not Herd’ Glenamaddy/Dunmore District Event November 24, 2022
- University of Galway Pilot Project Combating Social Isolation and Loneliness in Farming November 24, 2022